Digital currencies continue their active development. And they are gradually getting closer to the online gaming industry. Therefore, not only traders but also more and more ordinary people are beginning to show interest in cryptocurrency games. Especially if you can make money on them. This material will help to look at the best of them, to understand the details.
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are unique digital assets that can represent ownership of a wide range of virtual items, including art, collectibles, and in-game items. Some NFT games allow players to earn money by participating in the game and acquiring valuable NFTs. Here are some popular NFT games that offer players the opportunity to earn money:
A selection of the Best NFT Games
NFT games 2023 will help you not only have a good time but also earn extra money. Donat is not required in all options. But investments are equally reflected in subsequent earnings.
- Tamadoge is an NFT game that combines Tamagotchi, the Doge meme, and the ability to earn rewards.
- Battle Infinity is a game based on the Play to Earn concept (play and earn).
- Lucky Block is a decentralized online game.
- Alien Worlds is simple but addictive gameplay.
- Axie Infinity is one of the most popular NFT gaming projects.
- Battle Racers is an original racing action game.
- Gods Unchained is a game with the ability to create your own NFTs.
- Sandbox is a well-known game with different earning options.
- Sorare is a popular football-themed game.
- Splinterlands – you don’t have to know blockchain to make money.
- Town Star – from the creators of Farm Frenzy.
- Waves Ducks is a duck farm with different income options.
NFT games to watch
If a trader is not yet familiar with this kind of game and has not tried his hand, you can easily get lost in today’s diversity. Therefore, a more detailed analysis of the games listed in the list above is offered below. These NFT games are suitable for phones and computers.
Tamadoge is an up-and-coming NFT game whose gameplay can attract a large number of casual gamers. The team combined the game mechanics of the Tamagotchi with the Doge meme.
The main character of the game is the Tamadoge puppy, which is an NFT token. TAMA uses NFT technology to make each pet unique, with its own individual characteristics that are randomly assigned. You can buy, sell and trade them with other players at any time. The game also has a special store – Tamadoge NFT Petstore, where you can buy food, accessories, toys, as well as new pets for pets. All transactions are carried out using the TAMA coin with zero transaction tax.
Pets will grow and develop under the supervision of their owners. They can be trained and have fights with other pets. Fights take place in the arena, and the winners receive Dogepoints. Players with the most points at the end of the month receive additional TAMA tokens. 65% of all tokens spent on Tamaverse go towards the prize pool. The total amount is divided between the best players each month.
Tamadoge pets will initially be accessed via a web app, with a mobile AR (augmented reality) app coming in 2023. Thanks to AR technology, owners will be able to bring their pets to life and see them in the real world.
Pros and Features of Tamadoge NFT Game:
- innovative application of NFT in AR application;
- zero tax on TAMA transactions;
- 65% of spent tokens go to the prize pool;
- 5% of tokens are burned from each transaction.
2. Battle Infinity
The developers of Battle Infinity claim that the idea of creating a platform is to make a real revolution in the world of decentralized games. The Play to Earn concept is popular with many. And today there are a large number of games based on this basis. This is what this gaming platform allows you to verify.
The Metaverse combined with the blockchain is transparent and promises a high degree of security for user funds. This makes it easy to focus on the game and enjoy the process without worrying about anything else.
Features of Battle Infinity are as follows:
- Autobet. Receiving dividends on a certain number of locked tokens.
- Auto liquidity. It helps to stabilize the price of tokens due to the fact that liquidity is added to the pool automatically.
- Autotax. The commission that each user pays for a transaction. The advantage is that the amount of charges is small.
Also, the presence of the anti-bot option literally prevents bots from taking any actions regarding the value of tokens.
- guaranteed transparency;
- increased level of protection;
- popularity among users.
3. Lucky Block
Lucky Block is the largest decentralized blockchain game on the international stage today. While working on the project, the developers wanted to design a platform for the players that have no geographical boundaries and are not tied to certain banknotes.
Instead of purchasing the usual lottery tickets for fiat, the player can invest in the native cryptocurrency of the LBLOCK platform. This asset is needed to pay for transactions.
The platform is based on the blockchain. Therefore, all draws are transparent and fair. Especially when compared to standard lottery systems. All thanks to the fact that blockchain technology helps the cryptocurrency lottery attract players from literally all over the world. Regardless of their profession or geography of residence. In addition, the payout process becomes faster.
This means that Lucky Block has excellent development prospects and is definitely worth paying attention to.
It is noteworthy that the holders of the native cryptocurrency of this online lottery do not even need to play regularly. Thanks to coins, they will still receive passive income, similar to staking.
- impressive innovations;
- promising development prospect;
- potential profit
4. Alien Worlds
Alien Worlds is an interesting decentralized ecosystem that can simulate economic cooperation or rivalry between players. Its essence is that special knowledge was transferred to the inhabitants of the Earth. Thanks to them, from now on you can explore other planets and extract minerals. The competition in the gameplay takes place for the Trillium (or TLM). It is required to control opposing autonomous organizations. The so-called DAOs planets. And also get access to the auxiliary features of the game.
On the Alien Worlds platform, the player can buy NFTs to mine TLM, take part in battles, and complete in-game tasks. Depending on the chosen strategy, the user can buy and save or spend NFT objects.
In total, there are several separate planets in the game universe. And each has its own decentralized organization. Planetary sites are NFTs with a personal parameter. For example, this is the amount of cryptocurrency, mining speed, etc. The plots can be used in any way. As for in-game tokens, they are used to purchase game items and complete tasks. But you can also earn from them.
- the gameplay is simple;
- each of the studied sites is unique;
- the plot is multitasking.
5. Axie Infinity
Axie Infinity probably has the largest fan base of any other game in this field today. Interestingly, most of the fan base lives in Asian countries.
The essence of the game is to breed NFT animals called Axie. Each of them has its own genetic code and therefore is unique in its own way. But, in reality, some positive and negative characteristics are passed on to offspring after crossing. The resulting animals can be traded directly on the domestic market. The more unique features an animal has, the rarer it is considered. Which means it costs more.
To start the game, you need to buy at least three Axies. Animals are used not only for breeding but also for battles between players, completing in-game tasks, and completing adventures. Conveniently, this option belongs to the category of NFT games for Android.
The player’s “home base” is a virtual farm where you can breed and upgrade animals. It is advisable for players to take care of improving the combat characteristics of their pets. Then the offspring will turn out to be more impressive and it will be possible to sell it more expensively.
Each animal has its own skills, so diversity is guaranteed.
- is one of the most popular games in this segment;
- you can create unique NFTs and trade them right in the game;
- You can earn money not only on breeding Axie.
In general, the game is quite strong similar to Tamadoge, which we talked about earlier. However, the creators of Tamadoge guarantee that their game will never go from Play to Earn to Pay to Play. Whereas Axie sometimes requires players to pay – to “hire” another character – in order to participate in games.
6. Battle Racers
The key point of the game is to combine a wide variety of weapons and parts to create powerful cars. Players will have to cross different parts to get the coveted advantage on the track. At its core, this is an action arcade game where players can design, build and race against each other in their miniature cars.
The goal of the player is to create the perfect car, using the skills and available information. Due to certain details, it is possible to prioritize specific characteristics. For example, instead of speed, the main “trump card” will be maneuverability or firepower. The player himself chooses what to focus on to get the long-awaited victory. Having assembled a high-tech machine, it will not be difficult to sell it later for digital currency.
The game starts directly in the garage, where you can start building your own racing car. Initially, the player has access only to the basic elements. But as development progresses, more and more details are opened up for future improvements.
Each instance has a total of eight categories of parts:
Each of the details contributes to the performance and other characteristics of the finished vehicle.
- A great option for car lovers;
- the opportunity to experiment and earn;
- racing with battles.
7. Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained is a free card game. The bottom line is that players must collect cards. You can do this by winning fights or by buying the ones you need from another player.
To win the tournament, you need to reset the opponent’s life level. Experience points are awarded for victory. When the scale is full, the player moves to a new level and is rewarded with new cards for the collection. Each card can be put up for sale in the game’s internal market. GODS – native tokens are accepted as payment. The goal of the game is to win the maximum number of wins and collect all the collection of cards.
If we compare the project with standard card games, NTF here is a kind of protection against nerfs that developers are able to make. Blockchain Ethereum does not allow underestimating the parameters of the cards.
Immediately after registration, beginners get access to the initial deck. This means that they immediately have the opportunity to participate in the tournament. It is noteworthy that the set of players is not the same. With the accumulation of experience, the player can also make virtual collection items. Use them yourself or sell them.
- free game;
- cards can be traded;
- you can do NFT.
The fairly well-known game Sandbox was created on the basis of the ETH blockchain. One of its interesting features is the presence of a native digital currency called Sand. At its core, it is a large-scale metaverse. Users can:
- create your own games;
- play games with other users;
- just invest in the earth.
Land and other virtual assets here are NFT tokens that you can dispose of at your own discretion. Including putting into circulation using the SAND game coin.
Sandbox (as the name of the game is translated) is probably one of the most famous blockchain games that help to earn freely through NFT tokens. And make pretty good money. As an example, we can recall the following case: a digital site that was “adjacent” to a site owned by the famous rapper Snoop Dogg managed to be sold for $450,000. It is known that not so long ago the owner of this digital site resold it for 347 ETH.
For a more comfortable game, the developers have provided users with a convenient editor that greatly simplifies the work with animation and other components for creating non-fungible tokens.
- a well-known game based on a reliable blockchain;
- there is an opportunity to earn large sums;
- Several earning options to choose from.
Sorare is a football-themed game project, also created on the basis of ETH. Players must form special teams and collect collectible cards that can be traded or exchanged. Each of the transactions will be recorded on the blockchain. Rewards in the game are provided, depending on the progress, the number of victories, and successfully completed game quests.
According to statistics, Sorare is one of the most popular NFT games, with over 600,000 registered users.
Receiving awards also depends not only on goals. The game allows you to attract referrals. The player receives additional rewards not only for attracting newcomers. But also for their activity.
What are Dynamic NFTs (dNFTs): NFTs That Evolve Over Time, and Their Uses in The Industry
Beginners are provided with a set of cards. However, they are noticeably weak in their qualities. And it is almost impossible to count on active gaming development, using only them. Thus, the game unobtrusively pushes users to donate. That is, investing in stronger cards.
- an excellent choice for football fans;
- many opportunities for receiving awards;
- there is a referral program.
Splinterlands is another card game. In order to collect complete collections. In this blockchain game, NFTs are in-game characters endowed with specific characteristics. Thanks to them, you can defeat certain opponents. Fights take place without any participation of the owner of the cards, who is assigned the role of an observer. But the outcome of the battle depends, by and large, on the team of cards and the combined characteristics.
A unique feature of the game is that absolutely any participant can win, regardless of the level of experience or the combinations collected.
If the user is looking for NFT games on the iPhone, it is worth paying attention. NFT character cards can be sold by exhibiting them at special internal auctions. And this can be singled out as a separate plus. Since it is worth noting that the game will not do without investments. In order to start playing, the user must buy a basic deck of 30 cards for a few dollars. Also, users note that it is not necessary to have deep knowledge of the theory of blockchain in order to understand how to play and start earning.
- you can play without even understanding the essence of the blockchain;
- there is always a chance to win, even if the opponent is stronger;
- The investment you make always pays off.
11. Town Star
Town Star attracts attention primarily because it does not need investments. The game universe is a simulator, a blockchain town that needs to be improved. And the player has only one week to do this. As soon as the deadline is up, the winner will be determined, who will receive native GALA tokens as a reward. They can be used in other game projects or can be implemented.
It is not necessary to invest to play. But having some playable NFTs will increase your chances of winning. And they will have to be spent.
The game is reminiscent of the famous Farm Frenzy. Interestingly, this blockchain project was developed by the creators of that game. But this time, under the control of the player will be not just a farm, but a whole city. In it, you can build, hire workers and even freely interact with other similar players.
In-game items are NFTs that can be found and purchased both in the in-game market and outside of it. As for earning, it is not only through weekly rewards. Farming and daily quests are available to get coins. But it is impossible not to take into account that passive income is not provided here. You can get coins only by doing something.
- you can play without donation;
- there are earning options;
- items for the game can be found outside the game.
12. Waves Ducks
The Waves Ducks blockchain project was created in the Russian Federation but quickly gained popularity internationally. The game in its own way resembles Axie. The bottom line is to breed ducks. To start the game, you need to buy in-game tokens called EGG. And thus begin the development of a full-fledged duck farm. You can buy and sell adult ducks in the internal store. The number of bonuses is equivalent to the time spent in the game.
Also, the game process is influenced by the appearance and characteristics of the bred ducks. The bottom line is that each duck is unique, and therefore is a collectible. There you can even find specimens resembling celebrities in appearance. For example, Doge, Elon Musk, or Satoshi Nakamoto.
The process of breeding a new duck is based on the principle of genetics. So, for example, if you cross the ducks of Elon Musk and Harley Quinn, the “offspring” will receive the corresponding elements of appearance. In addition to the store, the ducks themselves also help players earn money by generating passive income. Profits depend on the total number and uniqueness of ducks.
- passive income is available;
- you can trade created NFTs;
- the gameplay is simple.
What is NFT
NFT, in other words, is a non-fungible token. A unique mark in the blockchain, which also contains information about the holder, confirms the right of ownership.
Cryptocurrencies or fiat are identical and can be replaced by each other, in accordance with the face value. As for the NFT, this is a unique work. That is why they have become so widespread in the field of blockchain games, as well as digital collectibles.
The most common NFT standards are:
- BEP-721 at BSC;
- ERC-721 at ETH.
The value of non-fungible tokens is proportional to their rarity. But there are exceptions.
If the NFT is created by a celebrity, the price category of the token will also depend on the level of popularity of the celebrity.
NFT game – what is it?
NFT games are online projects based on blockchains and smart contracts. They endow this type of digital entertainment with a whole list of characteristic features. In particular, these are:
- degree of anonymity;
- level of transparency, etc.
It is noteworthy that for such leisure, you will have to get a cryptocurrency wallet if it is not already there. Also, blockchain-based games are divided into several types:
- NFT. The player is rewarded or can create NFT himself, of which he will be the owner. It can be any game item from a character to a weapon.
- P2E. The player is offered a reward for the activity.
- Free. The donation is not obligatory, but voluntary.
It is noteworthy that NFTs received or created are tied not to the game, but to the owner’s wallet. Therefore, they can be freely sold on other sites.
The listed points are not necessarily independent and may well characterize the same game project.
How to make money in this game
In general terms, the algorithm for earning in a cryptocurrency game looks like this:
- Registration and profile creation.
- Purchase of starter tokens for coins or fiat (if it is not possible to use a free set).
- Increasing the game level by earning coins and increasing the value of existing assets. Standard earnings can not be called large. Such amounts are usually available only in special draws.
- Putting assets up for sale. After the transaction, the funds received can be withdrawn or used for further in-game development.
Advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency games
Like any other digital entertainment, NTF leisure has its pros and cons. The first, for example, includes the following points:
- Decentralization. The use of smart contracts makes the game process decentralized. Which transfers some of the “power” into the hands of the direct player and causes even more interest.
- Transparency. The risk of fraud is reduced to zero.
- Diversity. Today, there are quite a few genres, as in the usual gaming industry. Arcade, racing, strategy, etc. Everyone can find something to suit their taste.
- Chance to make good money. Here, the assets received as a reward can be exchanged for fiat or cryptocurrency. And thus earn. Even in games without attachments.
The disadvantages include:
- No guarantee of permanent profit. A recognizable feature of cryptocurrencies is increased volatility. For this reason, you can always make good money and lose a lot of money. Therefore, it is always important to assess the risks.
- Difficulty in cashing out Due to different liquidity, individual digital money is not supported even by popular exchanges. Therefore, it is advisable to immediately make sure that there will be no problems with the withdrawal.
How to choose an NFT game for yourself
There is no general algorithm suitable for everyone in nature. But the user can narrow the search by answering questions such as:
- Does the interface language matter? It is worth immediately clarifying which languages the game supports, otherwise, leisure will be uncomfortable.
- What genre do you like best? If card games are not to your liking, then playing even the most popular of them does not make sense.
- How powerful is the technique used for the installation? Multiplayer, games with high-quality graphics, and others are very demanding on software. Therefore, if only a phone is at your disposal, you should choose simpler games.
- How much time can be devoted to games? Some cryptocurrency games will not give enough profit if you do not devote at least a little time to them every day. If free time is too limited, you should choose games in the manner of lotteries.
- Is there an investment opportunity? If investing money in the game at least minimally does not work, then you should pay attention to free options. Income from them can also be received, albeit more slowly. Otherwise, you can earn money faster.
Overall, there are many NFT games that offer players the opportunity to earn money by participating in the game and acquiring valuable NFTs. It is important to do your research and carefully consider the risks and potential rewards before investing in any NFT game.